Tuesday 7 November 2017

Back from WOW 2017

Before attending Way Of a Warrior this year I had an idea that it would “sort my life out”.  

Well, it didn’t happen like that - thankfully!  I discovered a connection to myself that I have never experienced before.  I learned not to bypass myself in the journey of my life and connected deeply with my body and my feelings and realised all I want is within me.  I am changed, irreversibly.  WOW gave me the tools, confidence and self-love to do this for myself always and this was alongside an incredible group of people I am proud to call my warrior family for life!  


I can’t recommend this experience enough.  No matter where you are in your life journey WOW will make you a true warrior of your chosen path!!”


Kate Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment